William D. Frazier is a Shanghai China-based entrepreneur. He is the Co-Founder and Global Business Developer at Shanghai-America Direct Import & Export.
As a native of Brunswick, Georgia, in the States, he writes books and articles on the sustainability of business opportunities that generate trade agreements with China's private industries. He is best known for having solid strategic acumen to implement trade deals across the greater China region.
He began his academic career in China with a Ph.D. in Urban Planning at Tongji University and a Master's in Urban Studies from Savannah State University.
Connect with William D. Frazier
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/william-d-frazier-3778985
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/frazierdw
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/william_d_frazier
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/williamdfrazier
More about William D. Frazier
- Black American Entrepreneur in China: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/black-american-entrepreneur-in-china/id1623031441