William Glass is the Co-Founder and CEO of Ostrich, a personal finance app available on both iOS & Android. His areas of expertise include business development, management, go-to-market strategy, product development, and market research.
Prior to starting Ostrich, William worked at an AI Market research company in New York City. Additionally, William led sales teams at Gartner Research where they worked with the leadership teams of tech startups from pre-revenue to $250M in revenue. In 2014, William was awarded a Fulbright Scholarship where he taught English in rural Thailand for 14 months. William is originally from Alabama, graduated from Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida and now resides in New York City.
Connect with William Glass
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/williampglass3/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/williampglass3
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/williampglass3
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSF39MO5e4z1SX9tYZEhNgA
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@willyg_iii