Alfonso Fiore is the Chief Product Officer at HappyFresh, the southeast Asia's leading online grocery app and the Asia's best company to work for. Before that, he was Head of Products at AirAsia, Lead PM at Grab, and PM at Agoda. He holds an MSc in Computer Science and an MBA from London Business School.
In his first career, Alfonso worked around the world for one of the largest telecom vendors with projects across 3 continents. While in London, Alfonso guest-lectured and taught entrepreneurship at INSEEC London (a French grand-école), spoke about entrepreneurship at London Business School, and ran a 1,000+ subscribers tech meet-up. As a passion project, Alfonso started 3MoJo as a way to connect all student entrepreneurs in London and create a community to help them meet each other.
His product management philosophies
- The ability to deeply care about the customers
- Deeply understanding of the business
- Empathy not only for the customers but all the stakeholders
- Know the data very very well, and have a healthy skepticism of it
- Carry lots of PM frameworks, because PMs need to wear multiple hats
- Move from output to outcome
Connect with Alfonso Fiore
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/alfonsofiore/
More about Alfonso Fiore
- HappyFresh - https://www.happyfresh.com/